buying guides to help our community navigate the Matic Network
- Purchase PolyMoon in quantities divisible by 1,000,000,000. If you purchase an odd number of PolyMoon, it often returns errors
- If you receive the following QuickSwap message, "The transaction cannot succeed due to error: undefined." First, verify that you are purchasing a quantity of PolyMoon divisible by 1,000,000,000. If this does not work, adjust slippage to 12%
- Ensure you have enough gas to cover the bridge transaction. If you're transferring from the Ethereum Mainnet to Matic, you'll need Ethereum. If you're transferring from Binance Smart Chain to Matic, you'll need BNB
- If you need Matic for gas, and this is the first time you're connecting your wallet to QuickSwap, ensure you visit QuickSwap while connected to the Ethereum Mainnet. This may sound counterintuitive, however, QuickSwap will display a button that says, "Switch to Matic". Click that button and connect your wallet. QuickSwap should automatically deposit .001 Matic into your wallet to cover gas
PolyMoon Buying Guides and these are the highlights!
Our community rocks!
The PolyMoon team would like to personally thank each person who has helped us pave the way for mass adoption on the Matic Network. We couldn't do it without your help! A very special shoutout and thank you goes to Dr. Hodlor for the featured video.
Want your guide featured here?
- Tag our Social Media Accounts in your posts
- Use #PolyMoon in your posts
- Post the links in our Telegram
- Shoot us a message with your content